Sunday, October 16, 2011

My wife and I have been out of town for two weeks.
The first week we visited my family in Ontario
the second week we went to Washington DC
where she had a symposium. We mostly went
to art galleries so I do not have a lot of nature
shots from the trip but I will be posting some
photos in the next couple of weeks. In the
meantime here are some shots from the
area behind my office taken just before I left.

University Research Park
09-27 and 09-28


"Crow turned the words into a reservoir, collecting the water.
The water turned into an earthquake, swallowing the reservoir.

The earthquake turned into a hare and leaped for the hill
Having eaten Crow's words.

Crow gazed after the bounding hare
Speechless with admiration. "

                                                                                       Crow Goes Hunting
                                                                                                  Ted Hughes




2 comments:

Roy said...

The Hare is a great shot Guy.

Guy said...

Hi Roy

I am glad you liked it. Thanks for stopping by.

Guy