Wednesday, July 8, 2015



"Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars"

With over 100 fires still burning and over 13,000 people evacuated
the situation in northern Saskatchewan is still dire. But here in Central
Saskatchewan we woke to a strong wind and the first clear blue sky 
we have had in many days. And a familiar face was not blood red.


Moon river, wider than a mile
I'm crossin' you in style some day
Old dream maker, you heartbreaker
Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way

Two drifters, off to see the world
There's such a lot of world to see
We're after the same rainbow's end, waitin' 'round the bend
My huckleberry friend, Moon River, and me








2 comments:

Kathie Brown said...

Oh Guy, I did not know you were threatened by fire! Stay safe! Love the words to both those songs!

Guy said...

Hi Kathie

No we just have smoke the fires are hundreds of miles north. Last night we had a big rain so we are in good shape.

Thanks
Guy